[Dxspider-support] Baffled

David A Wilson n4dw at juno.com
Sat Nov 3 19:59:51 GMT 2001

Dirk,

Thanks for the quick reply.

Following your directions will take me a while, especially the CVS part
as I haven't done that yet, but will the next time I go after the latest
version.

Probably won't get into it this weekend as will be participating in the
SSCW contest starting in a little over an hour.

In your recommendations, you say "start up a sysop console".  I assume
winclient.pl is the how in this case. ???

I assume the file you are having me build is

wr3d
in
c:\spider\connect\

I think I can stumble through the rest ok.

Also received notes from Iain and Charlie, K1XX with offers of help.