[Dxspider-support] File forwarding and other questions

g3orh g3orh at ic24.net
Tue Nov 20 11:16:42 GMT 2001

Well I agree this is not the forum for cluster protocol discussion and my
figures were arbitrary for ak1a nodes. I DO agree with internet linking for
nodes but my concern is for users and protecting packet links for them to
use. Too much swing to internet connections for users will kill stone dead
all RF packet in the UK. Options (even if clunky) should be maintained (and
improved hopefully).

Ref manual forwarding:-

> That is certainly a point of view worth exploring. Dunno quite how I
> would implement it mind you.
>
> Dirk G1TLH

I'm sure , as always , you will give it your best shot Dirk and this part
was the essence of my original message really.

- Regards Colin   (73's)
- g3orh at ic24.net