[Dxspider-support] help

Frank Hurlbut kl7fh at gci.net
Wed Nov 21 17:03:55 GMT 2001

Charlie,
I am the sysop. I upgraded the hardware and the Red Hat to 7.2 and the
spider to 1.48 I am trying to get the cluter back up. when trying to connect
to nodes I get that error about already being logged in.This is the error...

<- I KL7G-9 connect k4uga-8
connect 3: timeout set to 60
connect 3: timeout set to 15
CONNECT 3 sort: telnet command: 128.192.52.40 599
Connected 3 to 128.192.52.40 599
-> D KL7G Sorry KL7G you are already connected elsewhere on the cluster (on
KL7G)

interesting eh?
Frank