[Dxspider-support] Software for web page presentation of spots

Tobias Wellnitz tobias.wellnitz at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 00:14:13 BST 2016

I have published the core library of my DXCluster (https://dxheat.com) on
Github.

Repository: https://github.com/dh1tw/pyhamtools
Documentation: http://pyhamtools.readthedocs.io

I also wrote some time ago a basic dxcluster parser:
https://github.com/dh1tw/DX-Cluster-Parser

If you are willing to invest a bit of time in learning Python and
Javascript (its not hard!) you can easily create your own customised web dx
cluster.
On the backend (running on your server) there are great frameworks out
there which will do most of the hard lifting for you. In the Python world
for example some popular  web frameworks are Django or Flask.
On the fronted (the code that runs in the clients browser), HTML / CSS
Frameworks like Bootstrap or Foundation provide ready to use, good looking,
easy adjustable, responsive templates.

I hope this helps....

73 Tobias
EA4/DH1TW