[Dxspider-support] Newbee problems...

Stewart Cooper captainkirk at mentalinstitute.com
Wed Aug 10 00:49:55 BST 1994

Thanks Dirk. The FAQ page on your web site just gives me:
----------
"meta moved. jonh didn't really feel like dealing
with this case. Mail him at jonh at cs.dartmouth.edu ."
I tried it from work today just in case I was having a bad browser day at home, and it's the same.

What's M$? (Microsoft?)

The "create c:\spider\local_cmd" issue is fine, but the instructions for creating it appear only in the linux section. From what I can see, I simply create an empty directory.

Cheers, and thanks also to K1XX,
Stewart
GM4AFF