[Dxspider-support] Thought from the wife!

Ichiro Hieda spidersupp at hie.nibh.go.jp
Tue Feb 22 23:45:10 GMT 2000

Hi all,

In article <002901bf7d8b$489df1e0$02001cac at neils>,
neil at g4dbn.compulink.co.uk ("Neil Smith") wrote:

> I've had a number of requests for a similar service over the last five
> years.  Could be a command extension or a toggle, but users ALWAYS
forget
> they have toggled commands enabled, so I'd vote for an extension to the
> syntax to allow a SH/DX/FILT rather than a SET/DXFILTERED and
> SET/NODXFILTERED.

I vote for this idea, too.

Another wish is default filter for new users. In this side, nodes are
exchanging as much information (spots) as possible and some of them are
useless for ordinary users. Plus, Japanese DXers tend to prefer
SOPHISTICATED spots only, HI. I am not one of them though.

Best regards,
Ichiro

--
Ichiro Hieda