[Dxspider-support] filters

Ron Stordahl ron.stordahl at digikey.com
Wed Feb 23 17:25:15 GMT 2000

Steve

That would be nice, however the call area derived from the call is no longer
reliable.  I am a '5' and the '0' district as an example.  Its only going to
get more jumbled with time I believe.  As to the state this would require a
data base to determine the state from the call.  It would be possible of
course, but would it be worth it?

Its really a puzzle.  The solution might lie in regional internet clusters?

Ron N5IN