[Dxspider-support] filters

Steven Franke sfranke at soliton.ece.uiuc.edu
Wed Feb 23 21:52:46 GMT 2000

Ron, your point is well taken.

How about allowing for filtering based on the callsign of the _node_ that
the spot originated from. Looking at the format of the PC11 protocol
messages, I see that the node callsign comes along with the spot. With the
"power of perl", it'd be easy to write a script to analyze
the spot database from a contest weekend and determine which nodes are
supplying the bulk of the unwanted spots.

S. J. Franke
email: s-franke at uiuc.edu