[Dxspider-support] Help

Goody goody at fast.net
Sun Jul 9 12:42:09 BST 2000

Use dynamic DNS which can be updated whenever you want.  justlinux.com
and ods.org are two services I use.  They have a script that you can
execute whenever pppd comes up so that the dns name of your choice (i.e.
myserver.ods.org ) has the correct IP.  Then, use that name wherever you
need to....

73
Goody
K3NG