[Dxspider-support] One of 1.41 rejected

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Mon Jun 19 18:06:31 BST 2000

On Mon, 19 Jun 2000, you wrote:
> Hi Dirk and all,
>
> After applying 1.42 patch, link between GB7BAA and JG1YGH-15 seems stable
> again. Thank you.
>
> While applying 1.42, one of the patches to DXUser.pm rejected. This was
> found on all three sites which I am maintaining.
> -----
> ocean:~/spider/perl$ cat DXUser.pm.rej
> ***************
> *** 425,430 ****
>         return $self->{sort} eq 'R';
>   }
>
>   1;
>   __END__
>
> --- 425,435 ----
>         return $self->{sort} eq 'R';
>   }
>
> + sub is_ak1a
> + {
> +       my $self = shift;
> +       return $self->{sort} eq 'A';
> + }
>   1;
>   __END__
> -----

Does the end of your DXUser.pm look like:-

..
..

sub is_dxnet
{
        my $self = shift;
        return $self->{sort} eq 'X';
}

sub is_arcluster
{
        my $self = shift;
        return $self->{sort} eq 'R';
}

sub is_ak1a
{
        my $self = shift;
        return $self->{sort} eq 'A';
}
1;
__END__

If so then don't worry about it. Did you patch up from 1.41 rather then 1.41a?

Dirk G1TLH
--
Dirk-Jan Koopman, Tobit Computer Co Ltd
At the source of every error which is blamed on the computer you will find