[Dxspider-support] client

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Tue Mar 28 10:17:41 BST 2000

What have you set $clusteraddr and $clusterport to in DXVars.pm?

You will need to add a -h<clusteraddr> and -p<clusterport> to the command line
if you aren't using the the standard values of localhost and 27754
respectively.

Dirk G1TLH

--
Dirk-Jan Koopman, Tobit Computer Co Ltd
At the source of every error which is blamed on the computer you will find