[Dxspider-support] Perl 5.6 safe?

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Tue May 2 12:07:58 BST 2000

On 02-May-2000 Ichiro Hieda JE1SGH wrote:
> Hi Dirk and all,
>
> I periodically update CPAN modules. Recently, perl 5.6 has been released
> and CPAN online update recommends me to upgrade it.
>
> Is it safe for DX Spider to upgrade perl itself to 5.6?

I have not tried it yet. I would be surprised if there was any problem with
the code itself however, I would imagine that you will need to re-load down
all the modules from CPAN.

Dirk G1TLH
--
Dirk-Jan Koopman, Tobit Computer Co Ltd
At the source of every error which is blamed on the computer you will find