[Dxspider-support] failed mailing list

richard bown richard at iptlfd.demon.co.uk
Sat Oct 21 10:12:53 BST 2000

Thanks to those who replied to my script query, But I only found them by
looking in the group archive.
Although I have an ack from the list server, I'm not getting any thing
from the list.
I'm stuck in the position with DXspider running, a node in PISA that the
sysop says OK to link, but has'nt enabled me as a node .
GB7BAA just down the road, which I can get into, but cant get hold of
the sysop.
I'm now getting very frustrated , as I could be working in Sweden in a
couple of weeks time, and would like to get this running before I go.
Please any replies cc to richard at iptlfd.demon.co.uk
Frustrated of Telford--
73 g8jvm richard bown