[Dxspider-support] questions questions

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Sat Apr 7 20:58:58 BST 2001

On Saturday 07 April 2001 19:08, you wrote:
> Any chance that there will be an interface to 'bpq plus AGW?  Rumors over
> here from the AR-Cluster folks are the 'bpq ver 4.09f is pretty stable.

John has promised me a copy of his latest, bug fixed, stuff RSN (actually
this w/e, but don't hold your breath) which I will look at and see how much
work is involved to get it integrated.

Someone will have to be found to write the 'C' shim that I can then write my
shim to connect to. I do not have the time to learn how to do that part.