[Dxspider-support] mail forwarding

Charlie Carroll k1xx at rindge.nh.ultranet.com
Tue Apr 17 02:00:12 BST 2001

I noticed a problem today with forwarding of personal mail.  I had a piece
of mail on the W1HR node that was addressed to W1GG.  When I did a sh/st for
W1GG, I found that he was connected to the K1TTT node, but his listed home
node was K2RVW which was not connected at that time.  So, even though W1GG
was connected in the Cluster, a piece of personal mail was not forwarding to
him.  This evening I noticed that the same piece of mail was still on the
W1HR, but at this time W1GG was not connected.
I logged into my AK1A node and set the homenode for W1GG to K1TTT.  At this
point, the personal mail for W1GG forwarded to the K1TTT node.