[Dxspider-support] crontab, filtering ann, clear filters !

Roland Huysentruyt roland.huysentruyt5 at yucom.be
Thu Apr 19 18:25:39 BST 2001

 Hi
A few days ago I posed 2 questions on this reflector concerning configuring DX-spider.
I had no reply yet but now have another question regarding "clear filters" !

My first 2 questions were :
1 What is the syntax for a command line in crontab to give a ann to all users ?
2. How to filter all ann from a certain clusterneightbour ?

The third one is :
command : <clear/ann user_default>   and : <clear/ann node_default> does not work !
I get the reply : "ann Filter user_default deleted for on6hh " !
Same for node_default.
When i do "sh/filter user_default" the filter is still there.!
I am doing this commands from the console ( console.pl)

Who can help ?
Tnx before hand
73
Roland,ON6HH,sysop ON0DXK
Roland Huysentruyt,Beatrijslaan 28,B 8870   IZEGEM , BELGIUM
tel  (32) (0) 51 303000  email : on6hh at yucom.be    on6hh at qsl.net
packetmail on6hh at on0ck.wvl.bel.eu