[Dxspider-support] Script file now working

g3orh g3orh at ic24.net
Mon Aug 20 08:29:17 BST 2001

Hi,

           Now that I understand that the 'Connect' "expect" column is an
adjustable variable which can cater for local network needs (something which
was not in the manual) I have arrived at the following script file which now
works.

timeout 120
abort (Busy|Sorry|fail)
connect ax25 /usr/sbin/netrom_call net gb7orh gb7cn (the first hop)
'Connecting to' ''
'*** Connected' 'c #dray'
'Connected to' 'c gb7wdx'

The only wobbly thrown up was on connecting to gb7wdx which produced:-
Connected to WSMDX : GB7WDX7DXW

Quite why I don't know but it didn't stop it working.

- Regards Colin   (73's)
- g3orh at ic24.net