[Dxspider-support] Packet Frame Errors

Anthony J. Cioffi n2ki at arrl.net
Mon Dec 10 14:12:31 GMT 2001

Seasons Greetings Folks ,

    I am a new user to DX Spider and am in need of some assistance with
the mail function.  For some reason, every so often a piece of mail gets
corrupt.  I have been unable to duplicate the problem.  However, the
symptoms are this.  When the directed party tries to read the mail, the
first line of the mail will come through then errors such as this

                          FRMR sent: 4E E4 04
                          FRMR sent: 4E E4 04
                           FRMR sent: 4E E4 04

and the mail can never be read.  Anyone have any ideas what may cause
this?  I thought it might be related to the carriage return not being
deliberately entered as opposed to letting the software auto carriage
return.

Thanks,

Tony - N2KI