[Dxspider-support] Newbee problems...

Stewart captainkirk at mentalinstitute.com
Thu Dec 27 21:34:25 GMT 2001

I'm new to this. Is there a DXSpider FAQ (that works) anywhere? My apologies
if these questions are very mundane...

Have just set up DXSpider on an NT 4 system. After initial config, on
running cluster.pl I get some errors. The first errors flash past too
quickly to read but starts "EINPROGRESS"....
Anybody know what's happening here?

I get the following error immediately after... load badwords: Ok
The name specified is not recognised as an
internal or external command, operable program or batch file.
reading in duplicate spot and WWV info ...

I realise that the NT has failed to find something. Anybody know what?

Next, when I run a winclient.pl session the cluster.pl session fails back to
the DOS prompt with the following errors:
can't open /spider/local_cmd No such file or directory at cluster.pl line
308
DXChannel GM4AFF destroyed, etc...

Thanks!