[Dxspider-support] Newbee problems...

Stewart captainkirk at mentalinstitute.com
Fri Dec 28 21:13:22 GMT 2001

Back at it again. This error...
>> The name specified is not recognised as an
>> internal or external command, operable program or batch file.
...isn't associated with badwords.pm (although I have copied the files as
you instruct). That goes fine, and so do the next few lines of code in
cluster.pl. I did some de-bugging. It occurs during:
# initial the spot stuff
Spot->init()
I think the spot.pm package can't find something. Whatever it is, I can
connect using a telnet session, but get no response or prompt, and input in
the telnet session just results in:
DUFF Line on UN.KNOWN: (+ whatever I type in)

Thanks,
Stewart
GM4AFF (http://www.qsl.net/gm4aff)