[Dxspider-support] set/ clusse ?

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Tue Feb 27 11:47:12 GMT 2001

On Tuesday 27 February 2001 10:59, you wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> How is to define a Clusse as node in dxspider ?
>
> I just can see: AK1A, ARC, CLX, DXNET, SPIDER.

Are there any distinguishing features between a clusse node and a stock AK1A
one? Can it, for instance, understand PC73 WCY broadcasts?

The only reason I make the distinction is really for doing things differently
for each package if required.

Never had contact with a clusse package before. Don't know what's different.

The default (AK1A) should always work.

If anyone can tell that it really needs a separate identifier then I will add
it.