[Dxspider-support] Re: connect to cluster

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Thu May 3 16:53:26 BST 2001

On 03 May 2001 08:27:51 -0500, David Tausworthe wrote:
> Thank you!
>
> I will sign up right after I send this emai to you. I really appreciate all
> the help
>
> Here is my inetd.conf and the services file.
>
> Thanks again
> Have a great and successful day
> de
> w5dav
> david

Erm...

Unless I am blind I don't see any entries in either of these files for a
DXspider client.

Therefore you are probably doing this in your node?

Perhaps you had better look at the instructions again and check that you
are following them. AFAIK the line required from 'node' is the same for
ax25d.conf (ie the ax25 section at the beginning of that page).

Dirk G1TLH