[Dxspider-support] some sort of new lockout problem

Aurelio -PA3EZL- pa3ezl at qsl.net
Wed May 30 16:31:04 BST 2001

Hello ,

I'm sending this mail on behalf of Charlie-K1XX who cannot send e-mail in
this moment

===
A new problem has now shown its ugly face.  Some short period of time after
a restart, the W1HR node "forgets" who users are!  If I attempt to login as
k1xx-6, the node greets me as if I were an entirely new user.  It also
happens when other nodes attempt to connect to me.  They also are greeted as
a new user.  Plus, my outgoing connects fail.
If I restart the s/w, all is back to the original cond
Over some period of time (seemingly hours at most), the condition reoccurs.
Unfortunately, I am traveling so it's difficult to do a lot of
troubleshooting.  There is an indication that the problem may be associated
with the new lockout code.

Charlie, k1xx
===