[Dxspider-support] problems when moving to dxspider

g3orh g3orh at ic24.net
Fri Nov 2 10:48:46 GMT 2001

RE: [Dxspider-support] problems when moving to dxspiderPhilip,
>load testing (offline ofcourse) would be a great way to check the stability of a >node.

Filip, ON1AFN

            Yes ! I can only do it by connecting to my live node as a spot feeder
and using whatever other system nodes I have on the ethernet to provide a load on the test cluster node. Can't think of any other way.

- Regards Colin   (73's)
- g3orh at ic24.net