[Dxspider-support] Survey

g3orh g3orh at ic24.net
Wed Nov 7 16:36:53 GMT 2001

> Hi Colin,
> You do not say which method of connection your users use?  I doubt >very
much that this is a Spider related issue.

 Connection method is via L3 or L4 netrom connects as it is all netrom
around here. It also affects L2 connects for me over my ethernet also but
this is not consistent. Dirk told me some time ago that he was aware of this
problem of people not disconnecting properly.  This problem doesn't happen
every time. Just spasmodically. I don't have the same problem
disconnecting from the linux node via which users connect to the cluster.

It's kinda like the cluster doesn't send the disconnect acknowledge.

- Regards Colin   (73's)
- g3orh at ic24.net