[Dxspider-support] test html problem

Filip Jonckers fjonckers at Interconnect.be
Wed Nov 14 10:30:57 GMT 2001

Goodmorning Dirk,

yes, I know... but it's not outlook....
I'm using outlook as a client to our email system at work
which is based on M$ Exchange 2000 servers

My Outlook is configured to send as plain text but
the Exchange server sends external mail as plain text and as html ...
(conversion takes place at server level)

I asked if I could change it but the other guys here don't allow me to
change
it...
It became a huge discussion with open-source/linux people at one side
(me) and the
rest on the other side :-)
Conclusion was that it is standard (M$) procedure... and that all email
programs
nowadays understand html/mime...
and people with outdated software/environments should upgrade :-)))))

typical M$ brainwashing stuff ......

stupid hu...