[Dxspider-support] loading local/spot.pm

Filip Jonckers fjonckers at Interconnect.be
Thu Nov 15 19:22:54 GMT 2001

>                 The facilities you indicate are probably not
> required by the
> majority. Fine to include them I guess but they would
> preferably have to be
> very much "options to use or not to use" and not as standard.
> My users get
> most upset at minor things changing their display let alone
> major changes.

I agree...
The "default" (ak1a) type of spot display will be still available and
probably will stay the default for a long time
The user must be able to choose what he wants....

My point was: if I create something I would like to make it available to
everybody who has interest
I don't want to force anybody in using it (ofcourse) ..

F.