[Dxspider-support] spider generating dupes

Filip Jonckers fjonckers at Interconnect.be
Sat Nov 24 17:46:18 GMT 2001

spider is performing great until now during the cqww cw ...

but just now I'm having a problem I also had 2 weeks ago:
I'm getting dupes - it started after spider locked up
(all connections stopped responding)

I had to stop the cluster and remove the /spider/data/dupefile
to solve the problem
dupefile was 258048 bytes

my own (duplicate) spider system has the same node connections
(without ax25) and did'nt have this problem yet

both systems were upgraded to latest version 1.49 yesterday
but I don't think that has something to do with it

could this be a memory problem ?