[Dxspider-support] Mail problems

John Clayton g4pdq at arrl.net
Thu Oct 11 09:30:09 BST 2001

HI Dirk,

1.  On several occasions recently, mail which was expected on GB7DXC
each morning has not been there and a search of the Clusters on the
paths across which it should travel have not turned it up.  It has,
however arrived some time later (sometimes over 24 hours later).  Any
ideas please?

2.  This morning a message sent from GB7CDX at midnight was not on
GB7DXC so I did the following :-

RCMD/GB7DXM DIR/2 GB7DXC
RCMD/GB7BAA DIR 2 TO GB7DXC
RCMD/GB7DJK DIR 2 TO GB7DXC
RCMD/GB7MRS DIR 2 TO GB7DXC
RCMD/GB7CDX DIR/3 GB7DXC

The replies received were :-

GB7BAA: 69208Dp  293   GB7DXC   GB7CDX 10-Oct 0000Z Messages for
yesterday.
GB7BAA: 69226Dp  704   GB7DXC   GB7YDX 11-Oct 0000Z Messages for
yesterday.
GB7DJK:your attempt is logged, Tut tut tut...!

(and no replies from anyone further down the chain.)

Message nr 69208 is the missing message and message 69226 had been