[Dxspider-support] Read Confirm (further)

g3orh g3orh at ic24.net
Fri Oct 12 18:46:06 BST 2001

HI Dirk,

                  OK , understand the non progression of that facility. I
would say though , in defense of the times read facility , I like to keep my
users informed about developments / changes which will affect them. We use
a bull topic designed to stay on the local cluster. It is very useful then
know how many have read these messages. I hope this facility can be
progressed soon. Thanks !

- Regards Colin   (73's)
- g3orh at ic24.net