[Dxspider-support] Crontab Updates

g3orh g3orh at ic24.net
Wed Oct 31 10:54:50 GMT 2001

Hi Ian,

              Thanks for that clarification. Reason was I tried juggling
with swapping the spider crontab files to engage different parameters to
cater for different things which needed to happen for events like CQWW.
However
though the crontab files swapped ok the newly titled one didn't seem to run
(Re-titled crontab from crontab1 which was the alternate). However it was
obvious later that all the parms I wanted could be included in the one file
so that's how I now do it. Thanks for the conf anyway.

- Regards Colin   (73's)
- g3orh at ic24.net