[Dxspider-support] Help with help.

Ruben Navarro Huedo eb5esx at teleline.es
Sun Sep 16 13:24:52 BST 2001

Hello.
My name is Ruben.
We have a little problem in our DX Spider version 1.48 (build 56.766).
The problem is with apropos command and ? all
It runs ok if we do the telnet connection using linux telnet client , but it
doesn't run if we connect from radio or via telnet from other computer using
windows...etc
Here you have aout ax25d.conf :

[EA5ELX-6 VIA 439500]
NOCALL   * * * * * *  L
default  * * * * * *  -     sysop /spider/src/client client %s ax25

And our Listeners.pm :

#
# Copy this file to /spider/local and modify it to your requirements
#
#
# This file specifies which local interfaces and ports you will be
# listening on
#
# You can add as many as you like
#

package main;

use vars qw(@listen);

@listen = (
    ["0.0.0.0", 8000]
);
1;

I have been testing with other Spider Cluster and the result is the same.
Please....do you know what is happening?
A lot of thank's.

Ruben Navarro Huedo
eb5esx at teleline.es