[Dxspider-support] Spider-web: Any Help??

Bill Shell n6ws at charter.net
Sat Apr 13 00:39:55 BST 2002

Jim,

I tried the Spider-Web for the first time last night.  I am having a problem
in the Apache configuration to allow access to
/usr/local/httpd/spider/client/ using SuSE 7.3 and Apache 1.3.20-65.  I
probably won't get back to working on it until Sunday.

I am unable to see the pointer you provided:
http://kc4hw.homelinux.net/cgi-bin/spider.cgi
Is it still there?

73, Bill
N6WS