[Dxspider-support] truncated message lines

Saul B. Dinman sdinman at gis.net
Fri Aug 2 23:33:43 BST 2002

Charlie - I've noticed those Duff lines before the current version we have
installed. I've tried to correlate them with anything. I did, however notice
that if I open a local client connection and type any command, the command
executes, I see it in the server console screen and then it always says
"Duff line on K1BI" after the command completes.
Saul