[Dxspider-support] (no subject) 60 M Band

Keith Le Boutillier keith at gtonline.net
Sat Aug 17 11:16:27 BST 2002

Hi all

Re 60 M band

Ive done a cvs update of my windows Dxspider and the 60 M band now works
fine
just a quick question in reply to Dirks answer.

Dirk wrote

Be warned that you may also have to install Digest::SHA1 if you have not
updated recently.

Do i still need to install this module? what is it where do i get it from.
or as the 60 M band now works just forget it.

Sorry for the question but iam a computer user not a programmer and i still
can't get my head around Linux but will keep on playing with my test Linux
pc.

Thanks and 73 Keith GU6EFB GB7DXG