[Dxspider-support] For the DXSpider.org webpages developers

Arnold (pa4ab) Pa4ab at pa4ab.net
Thu Aug 29 18:27:44 BST 2002

On Thu, 29 Aug 2002 18:01:52 +0200
Jaime Robles <jaime at robles.nu> wrote:

> Hello webmaster.
> I would like to make you know what i think it is a bug in your web page.

Hola Jaime,

> I don't know why but i think you are not using a stantard html.
> I have used several browser but i cannot see the web at all.

Are you sure you have your eyes open (es broma!) or are you looking at
the wrong page? We are talking about http://www.dxcluster.org here right?

www.dxspider.org is NOT the official webpage for DxSpider.

> 	Konqueror 3.0.3 ... a "last generation browser"

Works fine here, without any problem

> 	Mozilla 1.0 - (Netscape 6) not the last one as mozilla 1.1 is available
> since.. i think 25 august.

Not tried but if Netscape works Mozilla will do too.

> 	Netscape 4.47... not the last one but it is not old...

netscape 4.77 works fine here

> I have checked if my browser was using http 1.0 as your page says... but it
> isn't, i am using http 1.1 (as normal) so maybe your checking is not working
> properly.
>
> I have tried to validate www.dxspider.org in "http://validator.w3.org (from
> the W3 consortium) and the url fails the validation.

Ah try http://www.dxcluster.org the official page for DxSpider.
Surely Dirk will explain what is the meaning of http://www.dxspider.org

Un saludo tambien,

Arnold (pa4ab/ea1cyz)