[Dxspider-support] SSID -6 problems (again?)

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Thu Dec 5 19:00:56 GMT 2002

On Fri, 2002-11-29 at 13:14, Clas-Olof Bergman wrote:
> Hello again !
>
> Thanks Ian for your comment.
> Some more info about our setup . Befor we run BPQ and AK1A. No SSID problems
> ever. Now we use AGW and Spider.
> So sure it can be AGWPE also. I have to look into that.
>
> Looking in AGWMsg.pm I have found the follwing instructions:
>
> $s = 15 - $s;
>  if ($s <= 8 && $s > 0) {
>       $call = "${c}-${s}";
>      } else {
>     $call = $c;

I have avoided coming into this debate because I have been unable to
devote the time recently to the system that I would like.

However, I have a little time again and I have looked at this. The code
is indeed wrong and I believe I have now fixed it in CVS.

If you have (contrary to standing orders) altered the
/spider/perl/AGWMsg.pm file then you will need to remove it before doing
a CVS update. It will be recreated for you with the correct version.

If you have been a good entity then you will need to remove
/spider/local/AGWMsg.pm before restarting (otherwise it will continue to
override the 'official' version.

Dirk G1TLH
--
Please Note: Some Quantum Physics Theories Suggest That When the
Consumer Is Not Directly Observing This Product, It May Cease to