[Dxspider-support] Node to spider

Arnold (pa4ab) Pa4ab at pa4ab.net
Fri Dec 13 11:12:12 GMT 2002

On Fri, 13 Dec 2002 11:44:51 +0100
Peter <pb0aiu at planet.nl> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is thee a way to setup a connection from de node to spider with out loging
> again (thus not via telnet localhost 6300)
> Running on linux

Peter,

With awznode I use the following command which logs in automatically
however it´s via telnet and you need the axconv program for it (search
on internet and you will find it) to do carriage return line feed
conversion.

ExtCmd          DXSP    1       root    /usr/sbin/axconv axconv dxspider.pa4ab.net 8000

Perhaps it´s of some help for you.

´73 Arnold.