[Dxspider-support] US County database

Rob Snieder pa5et at muurkrant.com
Tue Dec 17 21:32:50 GMT 2002

I can see that the command show/contest is planned for a future release,
but I have been using a Contest.ful database for the last 10 years but
lost if after last weekend crash. If I have the data I can import it
with dbimport same for the County database. There used to be an AK0A
telephone BBS which had all these on but since we all using Internet and
web-forms these seems to be disappeared, bad luck for us . . . if nobody
has one I will compile my own which is a lot of work but that's life . .
.