[Dxspider-support] UK Sysops

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Fri Dec 20 10:34:25 GMT 2002

Hi all

I have today received a "Christmas Card" postmarked Birmingham which has
been computer printed on the outside "Jesus Loves You" and on the inside
with a rude remark indicating that nobody else does.

Now whilst this may be true, I am wondering whether this is personal or
might have something to do with our friendly Ham psychopath whom we all
know and love (or one of his mates). Do we need to batten down the
hatches for an Xmas campaign of rudeness and swearing?

Dirk G1TLH
--
Please Note: Some Quantum Physics Theories Suggest That When the
Consumer Is Not Directly Observing This Product, It May Cease to