[Dxspider-support] set/passw & set/passp

Ian J Maude ian at gb7mbc.net
Fri Dec 20 11:58:37 GMT 2002

On Fri, 2002-12-20 at 11:21, Luigi Carlotto, IK5ZUK wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am a little bit confused... please could anyone explain me the
difference between the following two commands:
>   a.. set/password <call> <password>
>   b.. set/passphrase <call> <passphrase>
> When I should use the set/passphrase command ?
The simple answer is that you should not use set/passphrase at the
moment Luigi.

> Many thanks !
>
> Merry Christmas and happy New Year to all !!!!
And to you and your family!
Ian

 Ian Maude G0VGS Morecambe Lancs UK | ian at gb7mbc.net
 Sysop of GB7MBC, the Morecambe Bay Cluster
 Running Linux and DXSpider

 Find out about Summits on the Air!
 Visit the SOTA web site at http://www.sota.org.uk