[Dxspider-support] UK Sysops

richard bown richard.bown at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Dec 20 17:28:04 GMT 2002

Dont worry about it Dirk
its the law of amateur radio theses days.
the more you help people the more abuse you get.
so there's the proof your doing something right.
at least you can write good s/w, many of the amateurs in the
Birmingham area cant write...anything.
may be that narrows down the list of suspects :)

seasonal 73's
Richard g8jvm sysop gb7ipt