[Dxspider-support] Bug Spiderclient set/homenode

Rob Snieder pa5et at muurkrant.com
Mon Dec 30 10:54:36 GMT 2002

When logged in to the client and filled in details like set/name
set/location all via the menu and I select set/homenode is doesn't show
an entry prompt to fill in the callsign but sends out the location
filled in previously. Also first time the entry screen in blanc, when
typing in my name and next select set/qth is shows the previous entry
which was my name, shouldn't the field made blanc when it is called up?

Rob Snieder pa5et at muurkrant.com

Cocos Island DX-pedition 2002  <http://www.qsl.net/ti9m>
http://www.qsl.net/ti9m
LLDXT  <http://www.qsl.net/lldxt> http://www.qsl.net/lldxt