[Dxspider-support] WinXP Problems with the Spiderclientweb-interface

Rob Snieder pa5et at muurkrant.com
Mon Dec 30 12:12:28 GMT 2002

Dirk, you are the greatest! It is now also working on XP, I had to
install the Java Runtime. I can hear people now say, obvious that should
be installed on any PC but try to put your self in my beginners
situation.

You can download the Java Runtime here:
http://java.sun.com/getjava/installer.html

As you can see probably everybody on this reflector had this already
installed, as a newcomer you need to know these things, so I suggest
they will be added to the installation manual so other newcomers can
learn from my mistakes.

Case closed, thanks for all time some of you spent trying to solve this
one with me.

73 Rob