[Dxspider-support] F6FBB

Brian n1uro at n1uro.com
Tue Dec 31 22:15:37 GMT 2002

Greetings

>If mail / bulls can be smtp'd to a NOS box or NOS running on
>the linux cluster box , NOS allows ( from memory ) LZW
>compression. Once compressed they could be NOS forwarded to
>a NOS box at the other end for decompression , then
>delivered to the Spider system in the same way a message
>from a BBS would. That's my thoughts anyway.. Compression /
>decompression within Spider would be a huge advantage
>though.

Seems like a long way to go for mail forwarding though IMHO. I was thinking
something more along the lines of direct fbb<>dxspider forwarding if
dxspider could handle even a non compressed forwaring session, but there's
nothing I see that could possibly support this. It almost looks like dxnet
may have some support for such a thing in the latest versions, not sure of
pavillian or clx as I haven't looked at either of those.

           Affordable Domain and Web Hosting: UROWeb http://www.n1uro.net
                         CT TCPIP Coordinator 44.88/18
                     Distribution and support site of MFNOS
                      ftp://ftp.n1uro.net/public/nos/mfnos
              Founder: IRC CHAT TALK Network http://www.ircchat.tk
                   web: http://www.n1uro.com  ftp: ftp.n1uro.com
     Member of the Executive Guild's "Who's Who" for online services and
                       network technologies since 11/1999