[Dxspider-support] Route Filtering ?

LX1NO lx1no at arrl.net
Wed Feb 13 07:46:33 GMT 2002

Hi,

I've got a configuration problem at LX0PRG which I did not manage to solve
altough I tried with various REJECT/ROUTE <call> settings.

The problem is like this:

(A) -- LX0PRG -- (B)

LX0PRG is in-between two "zones". Zone A is a WW linked node and zone B
is a European node.

Spots from zone B (mainly CQ zone 14,15,16) should be able to pass to zone
A,
but spots from zone A should not show up in zone B except for spots coming
from spotters located in zone 14,15,16.

How should this be defined ? Currently, I ISOLATE zone B but that's not fair
and should not be a state forever.

Maybe important to say, that the node in zone B is a CLX type node. Setting
up
filters at the zone B side would not be an option because I don't want
unnecessary
spots to be transmitted at all and the other sysop should not have
additional
configurations to do on his side just because of us.

Any hint/help?

73 Norby
Norbert Oberweis (LX1NO/LX9EG/KM6RY)    mailto:lx1no at arrl.net
LL : http://www.qsl.net/lx1no/llog_win.html