[Dxspider-support] AX25 stuff

Ian J Maude ian at gb7mbc.net
Fri Feb 22 20:24:11 GMT 2002

Hi all,
I have made a good start on the ax25 utils section in the installation
manual.  I have posted what I have done so far at
http://gb7mbc.net/ax25install.html feel free to look.  I cannot vouch
for the complete file yet but the examples are extracts from the files
in use at gb7mbc.  I will be making changes to the document as the
weekend goes on so be aware that this is under construction.  I have
installed the rpms from the links on this page so far on a redhat 7.1
system and that bit works at least.  The config files should also work.
Let me know
Ian

 Ian Maude G0VGS Morecambe Lancs UK | ian at gb7mbc.net
 Sysop of GB7MBC, the Morecambe Bay Cluster
 Running Linux and DXSpider