[Dxspider-support] Badword mixup ?

Roland Huysentruyt,ON6HH on6hh at yucom.be
Sat Feb 23 21:02:55 GMT 2002

Hi Colin
I have same experiences with set/bbs
But I do not use it .
Our local bbs is perfectly forwarding dxbulletins to the cluster .
In the cluster the bbscall is set as a normal user .
Dependant of the bbssoftware it will work or not.
The bbs here is running fbb.
If needed I can tell You how to do in fbb.
73
Roland
Roland Huysentruyt,Beatrijslaan 28,B 8870   IZEGEM , BELGIUM
tel  (32) (0) 51 303000  email : on6hh at yucom.be    on6hh at qsl.net
packetmail on6hh at on0ck.wvl.bel.eu