[Dxspider-support] [spider-linux] Deep recursion error....

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Sun Feb 24 10:09:32 GMT 2002

Unfortunately this is a perl 5.6.0 bug.

What is happening is that, almost certainly (assuming you are starting
up for the first time), you have some essential perl modules missing.

Perl 5.6.0 as supplied by RedHat has bugs in it when it is "dying" or
"warning". Unfortunately it is very difficult for you to find out which
modules are missing because it is trying to tell you, but failing.

The only thing I can suggest is that you look at the install page and
check that you have downloaded and installed all the perl modules that
it says you should (ie all of them except IO-Handle-0.20).

Dirk