[Dxspider-support] Newbie question

Bob Applegate bob.applegate at ulticom.com
Sun Feb 24 21:23:35 GMT 2002

I got my first Spider node running a couple days ago, so this is
almost certainly a beginner problem.

I have a Windows based DX Spider connected to an AR Cluster
node via telnet.  Everything seems to work except for bulletins.
The ARC node attempts to send bulletins, but the Spider refuses
the actual text. The basic message flow (without details)

ARC -> Spider: PC28
Spider -> ARC: PC30
ARC -> Spider: PC29 (several of them containing the message)
Spider -> ARC: PC42 (one per PC29 sent to it).

The exact error text in the Spider window has scrolled by, but said
something about the stream being closed.

Personal messages work fine between the nodes.

What didn't I set up properly?

Bob